It’s here again: Halloween, that time of year when Craft goes a little crazy and gives the world a variety of questionable stories and interviews. We cover all the greatest Halloween hits: cannibalism, zombies, serial killers, where to buy super science supplies, and the scariest of all – politics.
My thanks to great help from Sam Bloch, J. Randall Hicks, David Lindstedt, Bryce Meade, Cody McNulty, and Craft intern David Perfect.
Donate to brain cancer research at the Wexner Medical Center!
Buy the songs and books from this episode by clicking on the icon below and a portion of your purchase will go to brain cancer research. It’s the best way to get music for your Halloween party!
- Aerosmith, Eat the Rich
- Hall and Oates, Maneater
- Loudon Wainwright, III, Graveyard (my YouTube tribute to this song)
- John F Llewelyn, Birth of a Cemetery
- Jonathan Coulton, Re: Your Brains
- Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London
- Bobbie Darren, Mack the Knife